While Gerald did this...
These are times when I'm glad I'm not in charge of maintenance around here. (But clothing maintenance is my job, and I've just noticed that someone's socks need to be replaced. :-o )
Other evenings Gerald has worked on putting shelves in the new closets. Hurray for storage space! Getting organized is one of my most favouritest things to do! It makes me feel happy all over. :) I was so glad to get this stuff out of the dark, dusty basement to where we can access it easily. This is the closet that backs on to the laundry room and is the new home for photo albums and games...
It's neat...for now.
And this one is in the front hallway, where the bathroom used to be. A great place for our craft and school supplies...
It still needs a top shelf, and I hope to get some buckets to store the fabric in here.
And, no less impressive, the broom closet...
I do so love to have a place for everything.
Nadia finds that having things accessible is perfectly delightful, too. She will need to learn that having access to things is not the same as having permission to access things.
The weather has been fabulous lately. Such a treat to see so much sunshine!
Enjoy it while it lasts!





3 comments:
What lovely big closets and shelves!!! :)
Love all the coziness of your home. We've been making popcorn a lot lately. We go through spurts.
It has been beautiful here too. Cold but sunshiny :-)
Your little Nadia is so cute. We just spent the day cleaning and de-cluttering. It is the best feeling to get all the junk put away and thrown away :-)
~Cinnamon
I have every single mop that you do. I try out every new mop on the market - discover quickly that there's not a magic mop out there. I still have to do the work!
Post a Comment