Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mudopia...

I can't remember a January like the one we've been having so far this year.  We've retrieved the rubber boots from the basement, and our mudroom is, well, quite literally a mudroom. 


Boys + Dirt + Water =




Fun!


For some. (Unless you're the mom.)

But boys will be boys, and who would want them any other way? 

3 comments:

Jonathan and Denise said...

Yikes Carmen! You are a brave mom. I like to let my boys be boys too, but I think that would take a bit of mental preparation over here . . . and a mud room!! I bet they are having a marvelous time though!

Vanderpolclan said...

I am sure you are thankful for the new mudroom now!! Good job on just letting them go. I am sure it will be a memory talked about quite a bit in years to come.

It is white here now :)

Cindy

Cinnamon said...

I love all your mud. Notice I said "your" mud :-) A perfect playground for boys!

Today is the first day this winter it has gotten really cold. Down to 3* tonight. We're inside all cozy and warm :-)

Enjoy your warm weather~

~Cinnamon