My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
New Blog
-
To: anyone who is still following this blog.
I have started a new blog over at www.writing-from-the-insife.blogspot.ca
If you're interested, head on over an...
I've moved!
-
I am super-excited to announce that after eight years of blogging here, I
have designed and built a new website. I will now be blogging at
www.susanemoore....
Time to Move-Part 4
-
The kids bedrooms actually were not touched during the process, or very
little was touch except for some closet rearranging … but they have changed
since...
NAET Allergy Treatments
-
Hi to everyone who still reads this abandoned blog. :) This will be my
final blog entry on The Gluten Free Gathering....however I will be leaving
the blog ...
Snowy Wonder
-
It snowed last night. There wasn't even a breath of wind and the snow was
a little sticky, so we wokeup to a beautiful world. When we went out to
shovel ...
2 comments:
So looking forward to spring!!
lucky... we still have like a 3 feet of snow, but at least today it was around zero and there's some melting happening :)
Post a Comment