My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
New Blog
-
To: anyone who is still following this blog.
I have started a new blog over at www.writing-from-the-insife.blogspot.ca
If you're interested, head on over an...
I've moved!
-
I am super-excited to announce that after eight years of blogging here, I
have designed and built a new website. I will now be blogging at
www.susanemoore....
Time to Move-Part 4
-
The kids bedrooms actually were not touched during the process, or very
little was touch except for some closet rearranging … but they have changed
since...
NAET Allergy Treatments
-
Hi to everyone who still reads this abandoned blog. :) This will be my
final blog entry on The Gluten Free Gathering....however I will be leaving
the blog ...
Snowy Wonder
-
It snowed last night. There wasn't even a breath of wind and the snow was
a little sticky, so we wokeup to a beautiful world. When we went out to
shovel ...
7 comments:
Wow Carmen! Those are amazing pictures! A miracle indeed and how wonderful to watch it like that.
Amazing pictures Carmen! The eggs are a gorgeous colour, what an amazing creator we serve
wow - these pictures are awesome Carmen
stunning!!!! beautiful pictures!!!
Incredible! Amazing how helpless the little bird looks!
Truly amazing! My children have been talking about these pictures for the past few days since I showed them to them. Great captures, Carmen!
How amazing to catch this! What a treasure!
I have been thinking about you and wondering how your kitchen and addition are coming along.
Jenny
Post a Comment