Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello again...

Maintaining a home, parenting, helping to run a business, homeschooling...
It's all been keeping me occupied full-time and blogging seems to be going by the wayside.  That's as it should be.  It was never meant to take over my life or be the top priority.  But having said that, I do hope to be here more often again. 

I figured that at this point, with my baby not a baby any more, I would have a wee bit more time for extras.  But I don't...not sure how that works.  Maybe this little Miss has something to do with that.  She is a busy girl, full of confidence to try anything and sure that she should 'cause everyone else is doing it. 



It hasn't occured to her that she should be afraid of Casper.  Right from the start she bossed and pushed him around, and as a consequence, he knows who's in command and they are great friends.  The other day we were brushing his massive coat.  He was enjoying the treatment with his eyes closed until Nadia pried on his eyelids, ordering, "Open y'eyes Ca'per. Open y'eyes."


She's sure that after sitting on Mommy's lap to 'help' her with some mending, she should be able to operate the machine herself.  She did manage to get a few stitches in...even though it was unplugged. :)


Anyway, it's time I'm off.  Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

jennstar said...

Nice to hear from you Carmen. Your "Little Miss" is growing up into a very determined looking young lady. :)
I miss hearing about your family, but I know you are like me - very busy with family, business and LIFE.
Thanks for sharing.
Jenny

Anita said...

This post made me smile. I had AnnaMae on my lap while sewing just this morning, and she was so determined to 'help' I had to make her fold her hands the whole time to spare her little fingers from getting sewn. :-/ Your little miss is a cutie (and still a tiny bit of a baby-or I like to think so, b/c I want my miss to still be a tiny bit of a baby too ;-)).