Another busy week came and went...
Monday ~ Value Village's 50% off day. We spent the morning combing through nearly every rack in the store, and the afternoon and next day doing laundry.
I picked up this sweet dress for Nadia, and I really hope that it will fit next summer.
Tuesday ~ Emily and Warren were having fun drying dishes together - certainly a noteworthy event. The colour on this picture is a bit wonky but it's precious anyway.
Wednesday ~ Another one of those sister moments, giggling while doing each other's hair up in rag curlers. Justine sits placidly reading her book...
Thursday ~ Flowers. Yes, I'm spoiled. :) Gerald brought these home on Wednesday, but since I took the picture on Thursday I can put it here, right?
Friday ~ Our young hens have started laying eggs and are now producing enough that we should not have to buy eggs anymore. With a total of 30 (24 young and 8 older) hens, we'll have more than we can consume once they are up to peek production.
Saturday ~ Bathed and in PJs, it's time for a story with Daddy from a favourite book.
Here Nadia is elbowing Gavin aside to make room for herself. She's quite the girl, I tell you.
Good thing she has a sweet side to her, too. :)






5 comments:
I love the picture of your boys - all cut from the same cloth, obviously - with their daddy. I can't believe how much they look alike there.
And the girls all laughing together as they make memories.
And that last one of her little piggy toes is so precious!
Sweet, sweet pictures! I love the one of Emily and Warren! Beautiful!
I LOVE the one of Em and Warren. I love the expressions on their faces. Great moment to catch - well, all of them are great moments. And the little miss Nadia is just reminding the boys that she might be smaller in stature, but she is not to be left out :).
Cindy
Love that last pic! (well all of them really)
We have a fire ball little girl at our house too. :)
Jenny
I love the girls curling their hair! Enjoy this happy time of life!
Thanks for telling me what brand of yoghurt you use. I use that kind often too, so now I'm sure my yoghurt problem is the funny milk from Mac's.
We're trying it with grocery store milk tonight. :)
Annie Kate
Post a Comment