Yes, the walls are RED. I love, love, love it! Just walking through the room is a pleasure. It's too bad that I have to close my eyes to sleep. :)
The quilt is another masterpiece by my mom. She sews the pieces together by machine, but all the quilting is done by hand ~ a real labour of love. There's nothing quite like the comforting feel of a handmade quilt.
The vibrant colours of the flowers look so pretty against the soft, tranquil yellow. And, of course, each stitch is perfect.
When I grow up, I want to make quilts just like my mom. :)





5 comments:
Love it!!! I want to grow up and quilt like your mom too!!!! Have a good visit today and tomorrow.
Cindy
It is actually sunshiny here!! I almost have to debate whether to put off housework till it is cloudy so the kids can soak in some sun..... almost....
Cindy
Love the colour, and your quilt is beautiful :) Can't wait to see the finished product!
Very nice!! LOVE the quilt. When I grow up, I want Carmen to make me a quilt just like her Mom!
What a lovely room! It has a warm, comfortable feel - with a little twist of fun.
The quilt is perfect...again! I love that last line. I hope I am like my mother when I grow up, too. ;)
Jenny
I love the red! So warm and cozy! :O)
Post a Comment