She loves being a big girl, she loves the oodles of stories, games and attention she is getting and most of all she loves the M&Ms awarded for her achievements.
The training period isn't over yet, but the worst is definitely behind us. She's made the connections, now just needs to work on the control. We're still conscious every minute of where she is. Is she playing on the carpet? Sitting on the couch? On a lap?!
All the story reading has been good practice for big brothers. These two are book buddies both on and off the potty..... :)
I am so tired of Green Eggs and Ham.
"I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE!"
"I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE!"
I do not like them beside the potty, either. :P







4 comments:
Everytime I read your blog I think of how much fun I have to look forward too! ;-)
Both those pictures are adorable!
Oh that is a funny story (her "bum") it brought a smile to my face :-)
I can so relate to potty training. We got our little guy doing really well then he got sick. Now we're starting all over again. Seems m&m's aren't that big a thrill for him anymore :-p
But seeing as we've done this before I know one thing for certain....he will go potty on that toilet sooner or later :-) hee hee
~Cinnamon
I'm glad it's going well for you! Like your first commenter, I like reading your Nadia tales, since AnnaMae will be at these milestones before I know it! I laughed aloud at the p.s. :-)
Well, since its going so well for you:-)
Please, you've had WAY more experience... advice please:-)
Post a Comment