Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simple Pleasures - Day 2

~Morning Snuggle~


 I'm treasuring every moment of her littleness because I know how quickly she is growing up.  I wasn't always able to take the time to do this with the older ones.  I got into the habit of the extended morning snuggle with Gavin because he just needed (and still needs) lots of it.  Nadia isn't one of those really cuddly kids, but with some convincing, she's learned to like it. :)

3 comments:

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

awww :) Charity's NOT a cuddle bug! Right now she's got a cold, and (this sounds really mean) I'm kind of enjoying it. She's so much more snuggly when she not feeling well. Except, unlike Nadia, she sucks her thumb instead of her fingers. ;-)

Vanderpolclan said...

Adorable. She is sure getting big.

Cindy

PS EVERYONE passed their swimming lessons !!!!

♥ Amy said...

So sweet. I savor those moments, too. I love the two fingers. I had one (Kimberley) that sucked hers like that and I always loved it.
I enjoyed sharing some of your simple pleasures, too.