Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh my!

Is forgetting to wash your hair while you're in the shower a sign of senility? 


Actually, I think  I have a good excuse.  I've been packing for a three-day stay at my sister's.  We're camping out in her yard and I've gotten a little befuddled trying to remember everything and stay somewhat organized about it. Our next job will be to try to fit everything in the van and then we'll be off for some fun with cousins.

Hooray!


Catch ya later,

5 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Nadia is starting to look alot like Brent :).

Um, as far as the sign of senitlity, I think it is a sign of busyness. Good busyness, especially if it involves a little holiday. Have a good time.

Cindy

Heather said...

Haha! Have fun!

jennstar said...

Nadia is SO sweet! She looks like she just got HER hair washed - it looks duck-down-fluffy. :)
As far as senality goes...I agree with Cindy, it is more likely preocupation.
Have FUN with your sister!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey there, been thinking about you hope you enjoy your time away....Love your pics and ready about your family hope we can visit soon keep smiling Diana

Belinda said...

I thought of this post this morning Carmen. I took a shower and in the middle I actually couldn't remember if I washed my hair in the last 2 minutes. So I did it again just in case! (@:

I think its a sign of a busy mind or a very tired one! (@: