We all agreed that in the first picture she looks just like Brent (other than the pink clothing). She is following in mommy's footsteps perhaps (or maybe just the fine example of her mommy).
I notice you do not have the time posted for when this post went up :).
My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
New Blog
-
To: anyone who is still following this blog.
I have started a new blog over at www.writing-from-the-insife.blogspot.ca
If you're interested, head on over an...
I've moved!
-
I am super-excited to announce that after eight years of blogging here, I
have designed and built a new website. I will now be blogging at
www.susanemoore....
Time to Move-Part 4
-
The kids bedrooms actually were not touched during the process, or very
little was touch except for some closet rearranging … but they have changed
since...
NAET Allergy Treatments
-
Hi to everyone who still reads this abandoned blog. :) This will be my
final blog entry on The Gluten Free Gathering....however I will be leaving
the blog ...
Snowy Wonder
-
It snowed last night. There wasn't even a breath of wind and the snow was
a little sticky, so we wokeup to a beautiful world. When we went out to
shovel ...
2 comments:
We all agreed that in the first picture she looks just like Brent (other than the pink clothing). She is following in mommy's footsteps perhaps (or maybe just the fine example of her mommy).
I notice you do not have the time posted for when this post went up :).
Cindy
Stealing chocolate is a very serious crime! It's a good thing she is cute as I am sure that lightened her sentence. ;)
Jenny
Post a Comment