Thomas is coming home tonight! The doctor gave the okay for him to come home, since he had a good day and is off his IV.
Justine
My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
1 year ago





7 comments:
God has answerd our praryrs
we are so thankfull.
greetings vink fam.
God is great !!!!!
He has answerd your and our praryrs
greetings from the vink fam.
Wonderful news!!! Praying things go well for him at home - I'm sure he will be glad to be there - as will Mom!!
The Vdp's
Good for Thomas! Glad he's feeling better.
Maria Elisabeth
Praise the Lord! So glad to hear it. I'll keep Thomas in prayer this week.
Yay! Now the family can be complete again, eh?
Wonderful! That has been a long time for all of you!
Praise the Lord that he is getting better!
Jenny
Post a Comment