This recipe requires a little preparation, but the results make it worthwhile.
You will need:
- 1 very tired mama
- 1 sleepy baby girl
- 2 sleepy little boys, divided
- 7 older children
- 1 good book
- 2 ear plugs
- 1 fluffed pillow
To prepare:
Ensure that 3 sleepy littles are hugged and safely tucked in bed with their favourite stuffed friend. Turn phone ringers off. Put 7 children under strict orders to quietly occupy themselves with books or toys. Close the bedroom blinds. Get in bed. Position pillow just so. Get out of bed. Use the washroom. Take a drink if needed. Not too much, or nap will be shortened. Get back in bed. Reposition pillow. Read book for 15 minutes or until eyes can no longer stay open. Insert ear plugs. Enjoy :)
Yield:
1 happy mama, 10 happy kids
Note: you may need to adjust this recipe to fit your family. To motivate children to comply, caution them that not following instructions closely may yield crumby results. As not all factors can be controlled, results are not guaranteed.





2 comments:
Oh, Carmen! You have me chuckling. I especially liked the: "two sleepy little boys, divided". The "divided" part is so necessary isn't it? :)
Results are not guaranteed-too true! I got your message today(Saturday), and no I was not napping. I didn't have the right recipe apparently.
I love that you started a blog! I've thought of doing this before, but figured I wouldn't have enough time-which makes me laugh at myself now that you have one going. It looks good here by the way.
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment