...clap your hands:) Nadia is so much fun. She's picking up new things every day. After she mastered waving we started singing the clapping song and she caught on to that right away.
Excuse the wet marks on her onesie. She's the drooly sort.
We think she's quite irresistable, even with the drool. We love having a baby in the house. We love being her favourite people. We love seeing the world for the first time through her eyes. We are so blessed.
The kids all commented on how big Nadia is getting. I love the last picture of her. Pure delight in what she can do. It is wonderful hearing how much you all are enjoying her.
My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
New Blog
-
To: anyone who is still following this blog.
I have started a new blog over at www.writing-from-the-insife.blogspot.ca
If you're interested, head on over an...
I've moved!
-
I am super-excited to announce that after eight years of blogging here, I
have designed and built a new website. I will now be blogging at
www.susanemoore....
Time to Move-Part 4
-
The kids bedrooms actually were not touched during the process, or very
little was touch except for some closet rearranging … but they have changed
since...
NAET Allergy Treatments
-
Hi to everyone who still reads this abandoned blog. :) This will be my
final blog entry on The Gluten Free Gathering....however I will be leaving
the blog ...
Snowy Wonder
-
It snowed last night. There wasn't even a breath of wind and the snow was
a little sticky, so we wokeup to a beautiful world. When we went out to
shovel ...
1 comment:
The kids all commented on how big Nadia is getting. I love the last picture of her. Pure delight in what she can do. It is wonderful hearing how much you all are enjoying her.
Cindy
Post a Comment