Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ten Arrows

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them..." Psalm 127:3,4,5a
We don't have camera-shy kids. They all wanted to see themselves here but I was having a hard time with the lighting - too much light, too much shadow... It was supposed to be a quick photo session, not an hour-long affair so I decided to just be content with these. I had already pushed some of the girls to the point of exasperation this morning trying to get their speeches on video - but that's a story for another day.
Justine
Allison

Leah

Meghan


Emily


Warren (gotta love the cowlick:)


Brent


Gavin

Thomas



And the littlest one, Nadia. Someday she'll learn to keep that tongue in. We hope.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family Carmen! It was fun peeking through your blog and getting a glimpse into your lives - I've bookmarked it, so I'll keep checking :0)

jennstar said...

I am so glad that emailed me Carmen - it is so nice to get to know another family. I look forward to reading more of your blog.
The pictures of you children are lovely!
Jenny

TBH said...

Hey Carmen, I just found your blog! How exciting! Now I can keep tabs on you and your family.
Keep on truckin'!
Thea