Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy days...

The OCHEC convention was great.  Two days of inspiring seminars, meeting up with friends, picking up some interesting books and then staying up far too late last night reading...my brain is happy but tired.  So mostly pictures today...









The best time of the day...


Blessings,

8 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Love the pictures. So do we get a items purchased picture too????

Cindy

Carmen said...

Cindy,
You might get a pic of that someday...we brought some home but most are on order. Maybe you should come over and then you can actually look through them. Much better than a picture, right?

stacy said...

Aw, love the shot of the kids welcoming Daddy home. And finding the nest. Very sweet.

jennstar said...

The pictures are all beautiful, Carmen! It is clear you have a creative eye - but more then that, your pictures show LOVE. :)

So glad you enjoyed your convention. I always feel a boost after ours - partly from seeing and talking to so many others who are doing the same thing we are. The rest of the year can seem a bit lonely.

Ben & Heather said...

I remember being so excited when Dad came home; we would all race to hug him first! I hope it's the same in our house!

jen said...

Sweet pictures! And I love the music on your blog. :-) Aren't those eggs a beautiful blue? God is an amazing creator! Glad you had a good time at OCHEC. :-)

Vanderpolclan said...

Okay, hint taken :)


Cindy

Katie Schouten said...

I love Thomas and his Levi shirt! So cute! Those eyes are 100% mischeif all the time!