Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random shots...

I have a few pictures to share that didn't fit with any posts this week.

A misty morning...

Spring glory...

Evening walk...



And a few shots from today, another busy day of cleaning up the bush...




All that work so it can be of some use...

It will all be worth it, I know.  We can't think too much about how much work it is.  I think it will probably take us ten years of Saturdays to get through it all.  So, just one Saturday at a time, looking back at what we did accomplish rather than looking ahead to what still needs to be done.  But the idea of a bonfire has lost its appeal for us.  I can't imagine actually wanting to sit around one for recreation.

Maybe we should offer the use of the land for camping in exchange for cleaning up a section.  You'd have lots of free firewood.  Any takers??

4 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Our kids will take you up on it!!!! I love your pictures. You are becomming quite skilled. I really like the fence pictures.

Cindy

jennstar said...

I enjoyed all the pictures... as usual!
I know that can be hard, dirty work, but I bet the kids will think of it as good memories. ;)
Jenny

Annie Kate said...

Oh, I'd love to take you up on your offer!

That picture with the bikes tells such a wonderful story. It makes me wish I were right there.

Blessings,

Annie Kate

Cinnamon said...

Oh me, me pick me! :-) Don't even tempt me with the offer of free firewood. It's a good thing you live soo far away or we'd have an exchange going on :-)

~Cinnamon
p.s great pictures