Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yikes!

Justine will be turning 16 next month (in 47 days for those who wish to count down with her)...


She's ready and raring to get behind the wheel, but I'm not quite there yet.  Maybe I'd feel a little better with a brake peddle on the passenger side.  But then, Gerald might just put it to use when I'm driving and that would be annoying. :)
But to think we'll have one new driver after the other for the next, well, at least for the next 16 years...I don't have any grey hairs yet, but I think that's about to change.

2 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Yikes is right!! but oh the freedom you will have with another driver. Have fun practicing :)

Cindy

jennstar said...

I can hardly imagine that yet - but it is coming fast for us too!
I think Daddy will be a better driving instructor at our house. :)