Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Big enough...

To insist on hot chocolate in a mug...


To love pretty clothes (even if they are three sizes too large)...


To be a mommy to a real, live (extrememly tolerant) baby...


How did that happen so fast?

5 comments:

jennstar said...

What a sweet little girlie - that first picture makes me want to touch that downy-soft hair!
Don't the younger ones seem to grow up faster? Our William seems quite the little man already! I remember wanted the older ones to grow up faster when they were little...now I just want to hold on to every moment!
Jenny

Heather said...

That's so sweet! She is growing way to quickly!

Anonymous said...

awww... she's such a little cutie!
nothing like trying to grow up too fast! I love the first picture :)


~Lydia

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanderpolclan said...

Those are such sweet pictures. They really capture her better side :)

So, the vest lives on .... glad to see you still enjoying it.

Cindy