Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ki'y Love

Nadia loves, loves, LOVES Cyrus.

Here Ki'y Ki'y (that's Kitty without the 't' sound)...


He's not impressed, but she is...

In hot  pursuit...


She follows him all over the yard, squealing and calling out Ki'y.  I'm surprised he sticks around with all her lovin'. 

We found out that the mama and kittens in the barn belong to our neighbour...who doesn't mind that they've moved. :)  But they come and go. Most often we only catch a glimpse of the mama and the shy kittens, while the little white one comes up on the porch or deck looking for food and attention.  The neighbours named her Snowflake.

1 comment:

Vanderpolclan said...

Those are adorable pictures of her :). She is really cute, just not in the "I am a really, really, sweet and kind toddler". BTW, I have yet to meet one of those...

Cindy