Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Has it really been a week since I last posted?  It's not because there hasn't been much going on here.  On the contrary.  We had a full week - so full that I didn't even take the camera out much.  But here's a glimpse of parts of our week...

Last Saturday's weather was windy and cool and so autumn-like that we went to the lake for a hike ~




When science gets yummy ~

Warren and Brent already had experience burning holes in leaves with a magnifying glass, but when our science book suggested melting chocolate (and eating the rest afterwards), we couldn't resist. :)

Nature journaling ~



Leaf collecting with the littles ~



Thanks for visiting,

4 comments:

Belinda said...

I enjoy reading your blog Carmen. Grace listens to your play list everyday. She is so content when it is on. (@:

Vanderpolclan said...

I thought maybe you guys just had a boring week, with nothing to report :). Looks like you had a great week!!!!

Cindy

Leah said...

It was a lot of fun on Saturday. Thanks for taking us!

Emily said...

Thank you for taking us hiking on saterday! It was FUN!!!!
I loved the chocolate.
Emily