When we went to Ottawa for a holiday two years ago, we learned a lot about having fun in the cold. A few musts for enjoying the outdoors in winter are to dress for it, breathe deeply, stop whining (I wouldn't have the nerve to say that face to face but I can say it here;) and just have fun. Try it, it really works. :)
Hey, Mommy, look! I'm in jail!
Little man in motion (we momentarily forgot the feet-first rule)...
We're Canadian, eh?
Often getting some good shots is just about being ready when the opportunity presents itself. Gavin was walking away from the playground...
And then he came skipping back...
Totally candid...I was using my zoom lens and he was oblivious to everything but the joy of the moment...
Airborne!
Our little outing came to an abrupt end when Miss Naddie decided she'd had enough...
So what fun things have you been doing while the cold weather lasts?'Til next time,










1 comment:
WOW! Great pics of Gavin skipping back to the playground!
Post a Comment