Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shoveling out...

Some days it's very hard to keep the boys' attention focused on their school work. This morning they were eager to get outside to shovel.  They thought maybe they could get out of school work to get to the 'real' work, but instead they had to get their book work done first and go out afterward.  They got their lessons done in record time. I have to say that the boys do love to work - so long as it is what they consider 'men's work'.

And although they were slugging out there for quite a while, it should be said that it was the girls who actually got the driveway cleared. ;)



We had two visitors this morning.  I wasn't fast enough to get a good shot of both of them.  Here you can see one flying away, while the other stayed put...


The other night I took the camera along on our evening walk.  This is the source of the noise that we've had to get used to since moving down here... :(


I don't appreciate the noise, but it does make for some fun shots. I'm not sure, but I think the lights you see in the sky are a reflection from the lens filter.  Next time I'll take the filter off and see if that solves the problem.

No comments: