The kids know that asking me for permission to paint while I am preoccupied usually means that the answer is yes. Not because I actually think it's a good idea but because I'm not really listening and my brain doesn't process what I'm saying yes to. Kids are savvy, aren't they?
Gerald took some time to show the kids how to use the wood burning tool. They were working right behind me, but somehow what they were up to failed to register in my brain until I smelled something and asked, "What's burning?" I'm not usually that out of it. I'm blaming it on the very late night (I am not doing very well on my resolution to get to bed on time, but Friday night it was not my fault!) and the very early morning I had (not my fault, either! :)
Our little lady learned something new again...
Of course, having an example to follow always helps...
So I had to take some time to give her the 'How to Get Back Down Safely' lesson. It seems like just yesterday that I went through that with Thomas. Where does the time go?





1 comment:
You realize that by posting a painting picture that that might pose a "problem" for other mom's with kids that want to paint!!!!
Miss Nadia girl - you are getting waaaaayyyyy tooooo big!!!!
Cindy
Post a Comment