Who knew chocolate and avocado could go together?!
I had asked Gerald to pick up some avocados on his way home from work but didn't specify how many I wanted. One would think that after almost 17 years of marriage I would know that he can't be expected to read my mind. :) He picked up a dozen, about 10 more than I had in mind. Anyway, we found a recipe for chocolate avocado pudding. It's gluten and dairy free! It's very rich and creamy, with an avocado aftertaste that really isn't bad once you get used to it. You can find the recipe here.
If you're not convinced that it's worth a try, take a look at this (turn the music off first):
So what do you think? Do they have a future in advertising?






4 comments:
:) Love the "ad".
I would put extra avocados in our smoothies - no one (ie. people in our family who do not like avocado) knew the difference and the smoothie was very creamy.
Jenny
Oh, I forgot - Happy Mother's Day, Carmen! I appreciate you so much.
Jenny
Using them up in smoothies is a great idea. Not everyone here is wild about avocados but since they are so rich in nutrients it would be great to have a way to sneak them in. :)
Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Thank you so much for your kind words.
Our kids love the advert. They were very impressed!! Just imagine what they will come up with the next time they get together :)
Cindy
Post a Comment