Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

They're always up to something...

It doesn't come any fresher than this...

But it's a little too tasty for his liking...

Hey, look at me!


Ewww...

Warren spent a considerable amount of time putting this colouring machine together. 
My first thought was that he could have coloured half a dozen pictures in the time it took to make this, but I kept that to myself since I knew I was probably missing the point. He admitted that it didn't do a really great job of colouring, but he was pleased all the same.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

... and good homeschooling mom that you are, went into a lengthy discourse about gears, pulling apart the kitchen cupboards looking for examples, ah, yes, the dishwasher...wait, the mixer..... and how useful they are :)

Happy Wednesday indeed. Clean carpets here, along with nice dry, warm air to air out the house :) I love spring!!!!

Cindy

jennstar said...

The picutres with the glass are great - how did the reflection in the one turn upside down? I didn't know it did that! Mr. Nose is very cute (in an interesting sort of way).
The coloring machine reminds me of something Graeme would do - it is not about the results, but about the process. :)
Jenny