Now that Nadia is past her first birthday, the FAQ is, "So, is she walking yet?"
She isn't.
When I reply that I hope she will start soon, I'm usually told that then we will have to chase after her. Well, that won't be anything new. She escapes out the patio screen door, politely sliding it closed behind her. She crawls and climbs all over the yard. The FAQ around here is, "Where's Nadia?" Yesterday I found her half-way up the ladder that goes to the flat roof of the pioneer hut. It would have made a great picture, but I thought that taking her down immediately would be the good-mom thing to do. Actually, you haven't been seeing too many pictures of her lately since she's something less than beautiful, having a runny nose and showing some attitude about getting it cleaned up.
I should get going...we have to find that little monkey who has escaped yet again.





3 comments:
Most of my babies walked early (2 as early as 9 months!!!) - but my niece who is 15 months is still "scooting". Like you said though, she can get around just as fast as walking! :)
Jenny
I'll admit to asking that dreaded question - just the other day. As soon as I asked it, I thought "Oh, no, I asked the question :(" Sorry Carmen. But I think you know me well enough to know I was not asking to be a bother :)))
Cindy
Cindy,
You are never a bother! And it's not like you see Nadia all the time, so how else would you know? But I'll be sure to mention it when that happy day comes. :) It will be nice not to have to change her pants every time she comes in from outside.
Post a Comment