Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Praying for the Lord's blessing on you in your awesome and sometimes overwhelming calling as a mother.  What you do is of eternal value!  Wishing each of you a beautiful day.

Love,

P.S. I have two clivias to give away.  If you would like one and live close enough to me to work out a way to deliver it, let me know!  I can't guarantee that they will bloom as beautifully as this one is right now, but I can say that these plants are the perfect houseplant for a busy mom.  They do not require a lot of attention - they like to be pot bound and don't mind drying out between waterings.  They do need to have a fair amount of sun, though.

5 comments:

Ben & Heather said...

Happy Mother's day to you too!

Do I live close enough to get one of those clivias?

Carmen said...

Heather,
You sure do. I'll get it to you soon...maybe Thursday evening at church if that works for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of plant! I would love to have the other one if it's still available!

Carmen said...

Jannyne,
Yes, it's still available. I'll bring them both to church Thursday night. One is larger than the other so you and Heather can decide between the two of you which one you want.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Carmet! It looks so pretty, and I have the perfect spot for it in my kitchen window :0)
I won't be there Thursday night, because Tim's working out of town. But you can leave it on the table in the fellowship hall, and I'll take it home on Sunday... if you think it's ok for that long... or Heather can take them both home, and I'll get it from her later.