The kids always finish their lunch before I do mine (that may have something to do with the myriad of other things I'm trying to accomplish at the same time...feed the baby, start the next load of laundry, talk to Gerald on the phone...) They keep themselves occupied while they are waiting for me:



What are they doing, you ask? They're trying to see a floating, unattached finger. Try it. Just hold two fingers near each other directly in front of your eyes while focusing past them. It's kind of freaky. I don't think Thomas quite got the idea, but he tried.

Other times it's seeing who can wiggle their ears, raise one eyebrow at a time (Daddy wins that one when he's around) or other such interesting accomplishments.
Ahh...this is the life...a warm fire and someone to share it with.

Is this how you dry between your toes?
No comments:
Post a Comment