Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our biggest little man turns eight!

Eight years and 1 day ago we were still an all-girl family. Then this guy came along. What a surprise that was! Having boys around has really changed the dynamics in the family. It's been mostly good, although I do get a little tired of the gunslingin' and the shoot-outs. ;) Warren is in many ways a typical boy. He loves tools, tractors, trucks and working with Dad. Did I forget to mention guns? He's already dreaming of a BB gun but I have memories of my own brothers with one and I'm quite sure I'm not ready for Warren to have one yet.




Interesting that a couple of you commented on the kids being on tables and counters. I had to chuckle because when I took those pictures I hadn't even thought about it - it's become the norm here. It's a kid thing I guess. :) If you couldn't see the chairs on this one, you'd almost think we didn't own any...


Working on a puzzle with Grandpa:

No comments: