Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Save or shave...

Gerald is being a really good sport and letting me post this, but he wants it to be clear that he is not asking the questions in the poll. :) I take full responsibility. :) He's never sported a beard or even a mustache before, at least not past 6 days' growth. I'm not sure what to think of the new look. Check it out, then, just for fun, let me know what you think by participating in the poll on the left. The poll is closing on Thursday, the 24thTuesday, the 22nd.


8 comments:

jennstar said...

We have a friend that actually looks like your husband (just with black hair) who used to grow a beard like this every winter. I always thought it made him look Amish. This year, he grew a full beard but keeps it clipped and I think it looks much more distinguished. :) My hubby grows all sorts of different shapes and styles of "goattees" and sometimes just a little tuft on his chin... I think he likes variety :) and I like them all!

Vanderpolclan said...

Boy, you are brave!!! -well both of you are brave. So, what is he doing while the poll is open?? You'll have to post pictures of him on the 24th :) What is the kids opinion?

Cindy

Carmen said...

Well, the beard is still there. I think he wants to leave in until after the family get-togethers. :) Seven of the kids want him to keep it, though they do not like whisker-rubs. The two little guys would not vote and Nadia thinks it is interesting to touch.

Ingrid said...

What a good sport he is! It's funny that one of your options is Abe-ish-that made me laugh. However, my vote is almost always NO facial hair. Ahem. We're still working on that over here. :)

meta said...

The beard I don't mind, it's the face!
Can you shave IT!!!

I think you need to re-install the mirror sometime soon, I'm wondering if you installed it backwards!

Carmen said...

Meta, you are NOT NICE!

Carmen said...

Ingrid, you wouldn't recognize Pete without his 'stache. He's had it since you were a baby! (or almost) :))

meta said...

Ahem...who said it was Meta?!!

Just kidding by the way. Truth be told I like the "Miami Vice" look on a guy. Jay will humour me once in a while with one...