Determined hands...(that's corrugated cardboard he's cutting :)
Praying hands...**************
We often get comments about the amount of groceries we buy - usually with regards to the mountain of bananas piled in the cart. I just tell them that I have a lot of monkeys to feed. :)
Most comments we get are positive and encouraging. Once in a while we get one of a different tone.
The other day, when I had only been through the produce department, a lady looked at my cart and gasped, "Tell me you're not shopping for one family." I said that yes, I was. Her jaw dropped. "I don't want to know," she said, and started to turn away. I replied, "You don't need to know. But what you should know is that I'm smiling." She looked back, thought about that, and said, "Good point."








1 comment:
Carmen, That's the best response I've heard in a long time! :)
It's been such a treat scrolling through all your lovely photos! You're doing great with your photography.
Our girls were so excited to get letters from yours. Thank you.
Blessings,
Annie Kate
Post a Comment