Last night I went to the first of five photography classes at the library. I soon discovered that it was the very same class that I took in the summer of 2008. But that's not a bad thing. I need to go through it all again - so much of it went over my head the first time and a lot didn't get retained. Some of it is starting to make sense so I hope to remember and use more of what I learn this time. And hopefully this will make me more sympathetic with the kids when they don't catch on to something I'm teaching them for the first time. It sure is different wearing the student's hat. :)
And this shot was too cute not to share...
Don't you just love the red ears? We can always tell when the boys are tired and to what degree by the redness of their ears. :)





1 comment:
I think that is the BEST picture of BA that I have seen. What a beautiful smile!!
Miss Nadia, you are not big enough yet to stand by yourself - I refuse to believe it :) Can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully soon.
Cindy
Post a Comment