Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Look

A new year and a new look for the blog. I'm not sure yet if it's what I want so you may see more changes over the next few days. I'd like to put an interesting header on it yet, but that will take some work. But for now, I'm off to keep my resolution to get to bed on time! Good night!

Oh, hold on. You didn't really expect me to post without a piture, did you? I finally got a shot of Nadia sucking her fingers. Usually when she sees me coming she takes her fingers out of her mouth in her excitement. The only reason I caught her this time is that she had just gotten an owie (thus the teary eyes) and still needed to comfort herself. Poor girlie.


2 comments:

jennstar said...

I like your new look - it is uncluttered and easy to read! I like your new profile photo, as well. You look "artsy", "outdoorsy" and creative.
I will second the getting to bed on time... that is where I am off to. :)
Jenny

Vanderpolclan said...

I didn't even recognize you on your profile picture.

We told B that when she turns 4 no more fingers. I still love the picture of the two of them sucking their fingers. Sweet girls.

Cindy