"Whoa, I'm getting dizzy..."
This morning we were (OK, I was) having fun with the camera. Maybe the girls thought it was fun, too, but that probably had more to do with the fact that the grammar lesson was shortened as a result. I was trying to take advantage of the natural light that was streaming through the window and here are a few of the shots:
I have so much to learn, but it's fun experimenting, seeing what works, what doesn't. I'm finding out more about what doesn't than what does...eventually I'll have to have tried all the 'doesn't works' and will get more successes than failures. I'm so thankful to have a digital camera so it doesn't matter how many shots I try.





2 comments:
Carmen, I love the pictures! That photography course is a great thing. Keep it up. :)
But how you find the time for it all is beyond me. :)
Annie Kate
Hi folks!
Wow! What a great blog! It's time I stopped "lurking" and made a comment! :) It's fun to pop in and see what you're up to. Beautiful pictures! Wow- does that one of Justine ever look like you as a teenager, Carmen!
Have a great day! Julia
Post a Comment