I woke up at 5:30 this morning from the moon shining in my face. At the time it seemed like a perfectly sane thing to head outside to attempt to get a picture of it. It may not have been too bad of an idea if I had gotten to bed before midnight, or if it wasn't -15C out. But it was, and so today I was tired and my fingers and toes were hurting, but I couldn't complain too loudly because it was my own fault. :) It would have been more impressive if it was hanging lower in the sky, close to the horizon, but I think it's neat all the same.
Gerald and the kids were busy stocking the garage with more firewood this morning, but they paused long enough to humour me. I wanted to get a line-up of their shadows. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but still made a cute picture.
They went back to work while I kept playing doing my homework...
And to end the day off right, I had to capture the sunset.
And now I really must get myself to bed. Wishing everyone a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!






2 comments:
Lovely pictures, Carmen. Looks like you are having fun with your "homework". :)
Jenny
Look at all the snow!!! I'm sure your kids are enjoying that. I really like how you put the verse with the moon picture. Great job on the homework.
Post a Comment