Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bye-bye baby...

Look who's going for her first bike ride...
Blow Mama a kiss good-bye...
(She didn't, really, but it looks like it, doesn't it?)

Suddenly my baby is growing up and is quickly leaving infancy behind.  Tomorrow she turns one. I want to hold her back and keep her little for a while longer.  But I know that it won't work.  Babies seem to want to get big fast, and she is no exception.  So instead of wishing for what can't be, I'm just savouring each day, each wet baby kiss, each 5 second snuggle, and every ounce of cuteness.

4 comments:

Vanderpolclan said...

Happy birthday Nadia!!! WOW a year already. Yes, they do grow up very fast, and she is no different. I love your last line. It is good for us all to remember and savor.

Cindy

jennstar said...

The baby growing up always gives me such a bitter-sweet feeling. I wouldn't REALLY want to keep them this way, but it is so hard to see them change.

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Nadia!!!! can't believe that you are 1 already!

Cinnamon said...

What great pictures and great fun~

I want to get my little guy a seat so he can ride with us this summer. Such fun for them.

~Cinnamon