Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

An Awesome Sight

This morning one of the kids remarked on how large the moon looked. Gerald looked out and told me, "Get your camera and go take some pictures."  I hesitiated.  It just doesn't work for me to walk out of the middle of the morning busyness.  But he said, "Go now or you'll miss it.  I'll stick around to get breakfast started."  Sweet man. :)

I'm glad I got outside in time.  A few minutes later and I would have missed it.  The pictures speak for themselves...




Bet you wish you had been out there with me. :)

Our computer is acting up and may be going in for some repairs so I'm not sure when I'll be back. *sob*  Hopefully it won't take too long.
Good-bye for now,

7 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Sooo pretty! Great job!

♥ Amy said...

Just wanted to say that I have tried quite a few times to post a comment and I never could for some reason. Don't know why it worked tonight?

jennstar said...

Lovely pictures, Carmen!

Cinnamon said...

Beautiful~ Cinamon

Vanderpolclan said...

Amy, I often have trouble too, but just persevere!! I usually have to try post it a few times before it finally goes through.

Cindy

Love the pictures, Carmen. Yes, I would have loved to have joined you - as long as it was not after one of our late nights!!

Carmen said...

Hmm...not sure why it won't always post a comment for you. I've never encountered that problem before. Keep trying, though, 'cause we love to get them. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!