Happy Wednesday! I just wanted to do a special post to thank all my faithful readers who regularly check in to see what's new here. A big thank you to all who have taken the time to leave a comment. That means so much to me. I would love to 'meet' anyone that's new here, so don't be shy to leave a comment or, if you prefer, you can email me here. Every once in a while I check my blog counter, just to be sure there actually are readers. It's just nice to know that I am not talking to myself, you know? Or that I'm not talking to an imaginary friend. I did that sometimes as a kid, actually. My imaginary friend was always kind, always interested in what I had to say, and didn't demand a thing in return. One day when I was thirsty I took two cups out of the cupboard instead of one....then I knew I had taken things too far. That was when I was very little, OK? So stop laughing at me. Anyway. I prefer real friends now, even though they may not always be as easy to get along with. :) I discovered that there is a link to one my posts at The Homeschool Classroom! So a warm welcome to all who have arrived through there.
I've added some new features to the sidebar. There are a few more little changes in the air which I am working at little by little as I have time and mental energy.
And now, I really must get back to work.
'Til next time,





9 comments:
I'm checking regularly and love your posts! They give me a good smile or chuckle :-)
Keep posting!
Hi Carmen,
I also am a follower - though I only found you in the last few weeks or so. I enjoy reading your writing, seeing your pictures, and getting to know your kids better through your blog! (And by the way - i totally had you picked out in the school days picture below - not sure which of your kids I saw - but they were definitely in there:))
Love Denise VanDyk
Jannyne just sent me your blog link, so I just read of few of your posts. I admit looking at your pictures (and the many fun activities your kids are able to do) made me miss my old yard and long for a place for my kids to roam. Ah....the country life!
I couldn't tell which one of the girls was you, I'll go back and check...
keep blogging
Oh yes, Miss Imagination. How can our family forget? :) I never heard the two glasses of water one till now. I can understand why you wouldn't have mentioned that one at home. That would have made your "story" most enjoyable.... better than my "Aunt Betty"story. Boy, that's going back a few years. I better stop. Tata
Rob
hey carmen,
i love stumbling upon home school
blogs.
you are our only hope for the future.
blessings on your two basketball
teams!
I just finished reading your "meet the crew" page. It was fun getting to know you. You descibed your family beautifuly. I am working on my family page right now so I appreciate how hard it is to put their personalities into a small paragraph.
You have a gorgeous family!
Hello!
I'm checking! I love reading about your adventures!! Keep blogging!
I too just found you. Beautiful blog and great photos!
Hi Carmen!
I still check your blog, and love reading about all your family adventures and seeing your beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment