Sam thing over here...lots of mud, wet and fun! I love the picture of the teddies on the line - the subject is cute enough, but the colors, background and the way the sun is shining on hem is wonderful! That would make a cute "get well" card. Would you let me use that picture?
I love the teddies on the line - and the quilt. I, too, love spring, though it is not here quite as much as at your house. Yes, I am jealous that your laundry is on the line :( There is still LOTS of snow by my line.
Do you remember the picture we have of Stephen looking alot like Gavin? Covered from head to toe, just begging to be captured in a picture for future reference.
My Oma
-
My Oma has been with the Lord for 4 months. I called her Omz. I still miss
her and would love to walk into the door of her apartment and yell - Hi
Omz!! ...
Well Hello to You All!! :)
-
Well, hello to everyone! :) The other day, Daniel suggested me writing an
update here. Even if there was nobody to read it, our blog as been the
most co...
New Blog
-
To: anyone who is still following this blog.
I have started a new blog over at www.writing-from-the-insife.blogspot.ca
If you're interested, head on over an...
I've moved!
-
I am super-excited to announce that after eight years of blogging here, I
have designed and built a new website. I will now be blogging at
www.susanemoore....
Time to Move-Part 4
-
The kids bedrooms actually were not touched during the process, or very
little was touch except for some closet rearranging … but they have changed
since...
NAET Allergy Treatments
-
Hi to everyone who still reads this abandoned blog. :) This will be my
final blog entry on The Gluten Free Gathering....however I will be leaving
the blog ...
Snowy Wonder
-
It snowed last night. There wasn't even a breath of wind and the snow was
a little sticky, so we wokeup to a beautiful world. When we went out to
shovel ...
5 comments:
Sam thing over here...lots of mud, wet and fun! I love the picture of the teddies on the line - the subject is cute enough, but the colors, background and the way the sun is shining on hem is wonderful! That would make a cute "get well" card. Would you let me use that picture?
Jenny,
I feel honoured that you would want to use one of my pictures. So, yes, use it if you like. :)
I love the teddies on the line - and the quilt. I, too, love spring, though it is not here quite as much as at your house. Yes, I am jealous that your laundry is on the line :( There is still LOTS of snow by my line.
Cindy
Do you remember the picture we have of Stephen looking alot like Gavin? Covered from head to toe, just begging to be captured in a picture for future reference.
Cindy
Thanks, Carmen. I want to print it and make a few cards to have on hand...I will be sure to note that the picture was taken by you. :)
Post a Comment