Every once in a while the kids grab our PowerShot and have some fun with it. It's neat to see what they come back with and there's the added bonus of knowing what they've all been up to when they've been playing outside for most of the afternoon.
I love the 'stars' on this one...
Hey, whose idea of a joke was this?
We're keeping her.
5 comments:
I love you photography!! Your great at it!! I had to laugh at the FREE sign!!
We'll take her!!!! Love the stars on the water. Neat pictures.
Cindy
The kids look like they are having fun! great pictures and very creative. Did you say the kids took these? That is wonderful! They are developing (actually already have) a creative eye!
Allie took all the pictures in this post. She is SO pleased with the positive comments. :)
Cute pictures! The free sign cracked me up! :)
Post a Comment