Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Fever

There are a few promising signs that spring is just around the corner.

Some we're excited about...
And others, well....I guess we have to take the bad with the good.
Spring fever seems to have affected some minds around here...
Can't you just hear the squeals?

Then, as if that wasn't enough, Allie dared Leah to run around the bird house pole and back.  Of course, Leah couldn't refuse and took off like a deer, with the rest following her...

It proved to be a painful ordeal.  Not so much because of the cold, but because the snow had a hard crust. 
Silly kids. Even chickens know not to walk on snow.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Carman! I ran into Gerald this morning at Staples and mentioned to him that i've been reading your blog,so I thought I'd say Hi to you too. Isn't this weather wonderful?
Enjoy your day!
Lisa Pieterman

jennstar said...

Well you don't know until you try it out for yourself, right? ;)

Vanderpolclan said...

Crazy, crazy kids!! that's what our kids said. They were not about to follow your example :)

Cindy