- restored health - hurray!
- four bathrooms
- vinyl mattress covers
- running water and a washing machine - how did women ever get through without these?
- beautiful weather - so we could open up the windows and freshen up the house, soak up some sunshine while recuperating and dry up all that laundry. Now all the bedding is clean and smells so fresh. Mmm.
- some good lectures on tape/CD that I could listen to while resting. Some I listened to were from a series called Renewing Your Mind by R.C. Sproul. They were very good - I had never heard him before and I was impressed. When else would I have the opportunity to lay around listening to lecture after lecture? You know the saying, every cloud has a silver lining... :)
A few pictures from the last few days...
One more little story. Today Gavin wanted to go in the cat pool. He meant the kiddie (kitty) pool. :)







5 comments:
I'm so glad you are all feeling better.
It looks like the swing set/fort needed some repairs, and the boys were just the ones for the job!!
Cindy
Hello!
I found your blog through Sarah L.'s - Glad that your family is feeling better!
Lynnette Van Dyk (from church)
I love those photos. Your little tool-carriers sure are busy!
I enjoyed your pictures, as usual...
So glad that you are felling better...
Our kids always want the "cat pool" :) out way to early as well. Isn't it amazing how good 15C can feel in the spring and how cold it feels in the fall!?
So sorry to hear you've all been sick, but glad to hear you're well again. Isn't that the most awful thing to go through? I haven't complained about a cold or a cough coming from anyone since we had the stomach junk. Ugh!
Love, love, love, the first shot of the tools in the pants. It's perfect!
Love the cat pool, too. Kids are great!
Post a Comment