There is no such thing as a typical day at our house. But there are typical moments...
This particular boy does not need extra distractions. It's not quite the idyllic picture sometimes portrayed on the front of curriculum catalogues. But none of us ever really thought it would be like that, did we? ;)
Allie was enjoying the heat of the sun on the patio door...
Or was she hiding to get out of clean-up duty? (Just kidding. You don't think she would do that, do you? :)
So... what do typical moments look like at your house?

P.S. Our computer fix was easy - I did it myself with some good over-the-phone advice. :)
P.P.S. Apparently some of you are having trouble posting a comment. My apologies...I don't know what is causing the trouble. I do appreciate each encouraging comment, so please keep trying!






4 comments:
I just found your blog the other day! I love checking out blogs so keep on posting! Glad I found it!
~Jennifer W (from church)
Ya, we have never managed the idealic scenes like those on curriculum catalogues. I am reading the book "A Charlotte Mason Companion" right now. I am finding it very encouraging - full of great ideas. It is healthy for a perfectionist like myself to realize that learning happens is so many different ways.
I like the letter bingo you have going there, and the chalk art! :) Most of all, I like the foot on the table (that is a precurser to the whole little boy on the table, right?).
Allie behind the curtain reminds me of playing hide and seek with the kids a few weeks ago. It was night and I hid behind the curtains - they never did find Mommy! :)
I'm positively SHOCKED!!!! :)) You mean things are not always calm and collect at your house? Your kids always do their school when expected, even Nadia, I thought.
I'm sure Warren was very glad about the help. What artists you are producing. And you, a computer fix-it person. Well, a new career posibility?
Cindy
It was much easier to leave a comment, now that you changed it to popup. Thanks.
Cindy
Post a Comment